Automotive Tinting Warraty
Film Care & Maintenance
After-market window tint for your car has many advantages, and maintaining your car’s window tint is actually pretty easy. Know what products and materials are safe to use on your car’s window tint and you’ll keep it looking as good as it did the day it was installed.
1. It is important not to wind down your windows for at least 48 hours after installation.
2. It is also important not to clean the glass during the drying period, normally 21 days.
3. A hazy or milky appearance and moisture bubbles will be evident soon after initial application. Do not be concerned. They will slowly disappear during the curing process. This may take longer in winter.
4. After curing, a few small particles or points may remain. They are normally visible from the outside and are inherent to a film adhesive system. They will not affect the perfor mance of the film in anyway.
5. To clean, simply spray film with Uni-View or Ammonia Free Glass Cleaner and wipe off lightly with a soft cloth or rag. Do not use abrasive cloths, brushes, powders or ammonia based window cleaner.
6. Be cautious when unbuckling your seat belt that it doesn’t hit the window as it retracts, which could leave a scratch. The same holds true for using extra care when loading your vehicle that you don’t allow anything to rub against the tint.
Tips & Warning
• Do not stick registration label to tinted glass.
• Be mindful of pets scratching on windows.
• Clean the inside of the rubber window seal frequently to prevent dust build up which can cause scratching.
Premium Window Film Black Armor.
You have made a great choice in having your vehicle windows fitted with Black Armor Tint. Your protective film has been designed, constructed and installed to the highest industry standards to provide optimum performance. To ensure your continued satisfaction we suggest you read and follow the Customer Care Page.
Black Armor premium film is warranted against peeling, bubbling, cracking, de-metallising and discolouring for as long as you own your car. Your Black Armor warranty in not transferable and is limited to the replacement of film and associated labour costs. This warranty does not cover film damaged by scratching, glass failure, glass breakage, leakage glass, film which has been subjected to mistreatment, abuse, improper care, film which has had stickers applied, suction cups or similar are attached. This warranty does not cover any consequential loss however caused. All warranties implied by statute which can be excluded are excluded. Keep this warranty information in your car at all timed or register online. Proof of purchase and current ownership will be required when making a claim.
Life-Time Warranty Service
If a warranty service is required, please contact your dealership to arrange an inspection.
Laws and Regulations
Laws regarding automotive window tinting vary from state to state. Please discuss these laws with your dealer and stay within their boundaries. Illegal window tints may void insurance claims in the event of an accident. Warranty Card must be registered online within 30 days of application for insurance to be valid (Insurance policy does not cover any rear screen panels for any vehicles)